Comparative evaluation of surgical treatment of liver echinococcosis
Evaluation of the results of surgical treatment liver echinococcosis (LE) in 420 patients was done. In depend on the nature of performing surgeries all patients with LE were divided into 3 groups. The first group included 310 (73.8%) patients who underwent to various types of echinococcectomy. The second group included 74 (17.6%) patients who underwent to different kinds of pericystectomy and the third group consisted of 36 (8.6%) patients who underwent liver resection. In comparing the different methods of surgical treatment in all groups the hepatic resection and pericystectomy was considered as radical methods of LE surgical therapy.
Keywords: echinococcosis of the liver , a products of lipid peroxidation , liver resection, pericystectomy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS