Iatrogenic injuries of the bile ducts
*Chair of Surgery IPEin Healthcare of the RT
Chair of surgical diseases №1 Avicenna TSMU
The results of a comprehensive diagnosis and surgical treatment of 14 patients with combined injuries of the bile ducts, leading to a complications differentiating by nature and frequency are analyzed in the paper. Existence of threatening and severe complications dictates the usefulness of dynamic Doppler ultrasonography of hepatic blood vessels in patients with suspected damage of the bile ducts and timely performing of the reconstructive surgery.
Keywords: damage to the bile ducts, hepatico-jejunum anastomosis.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS