Pathomorphological and immunological changes in septic complications of postoperative wounds of anterior abdominal wall
Chair of surgical diseases №1 Avicenna TSMU
The study is based on analysis of clinical study results of morphological and immunological changes of septic complications in postoperative wounds of the anterior abdominal wall tissues in 111 patients.
Morphological changes of dissected edges early and late postoperative infiltrates – in 21 (23,5%) patients, abscesses on approach area – in 13 (14,6%) patients, the anterior abdominal wall phlegmon – in 5 (4,5%), suppuration wounds – in 17 (15,3%) showed extensive proliferative processes.
Several indicators of immune status – in 33 (37,1%) patients with early pyo-septic complications of abdominal wall wounds from total number of patients were studied. Indicators of the immune system characterized by inhibition of cellular and humoral immunity. Severe disorders of immunity indices were detected in 15 (16,8%) patients with infiltration of the abdominal wall wound and in 11 (12,3%) patients with an abscess wound area of the abdominal wall. In 7 (6,3%) of patients with phlegmon of the abdominal wall wound area the indicators of immune system characterized by inhibition of humoral immunity, thatnoted by decrease CD20.
Keywords: surgical wounds of the abdominal wall, purulent- septic complications, morphological changes, wound complications.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS