Vascular drainage operations in varicocele
In this article the results of vascular drainage operations in 128 patients with varicocele were analyzed. Long-term results confirmed the effectiveness of this technique. The proposed treatment may considered as an alternative to traditional methods. In outcomes - a reсidive of the diseases noted in one patient, no cases of hydrocele, increasing the number of spermatozoa in 1 ml of ejaculate was observed in 72 (56.2%) patients, increasing the number of actively motile sperm - in 82 (64.0%) patients.
Keywords: varicocele, infertility, renal-spermatic reflux , two forceps test, venous anastomoses , vascular draining surgery.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS