Reconstruction of post traumatic nerve defects of brachial plexus
In article the most rare and severe injury of brachial plexus are presented accompanied by partial or full interrupture of nerve trunks. Based on 10 clinical cases of brachial plexus injuries this study present surgical tactic, method of reconstructive and plastic surgeries and identifying optimal donor transplant for restoration of brachial plexus. Due to application of modern operative technique of neurotization it become possible to treat cases which earlier were considered irreparable.
Keywords: brachial plexus, post traumatic nerve roots, nerve grafting, nerve transplant.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS