Optimization of tactical and technical aspects of otoplasty in variations of ear auricle congenital anomalies
The authors presented their experience for surgical correction of congenital anomalies of the ears in 92 patients. Applying the most common ways authors come to conclusion that combination of concha resection (properly earflap) and suturing methods of otoplasty is more optimal in ears’protruding, Correction of the rare forms of ear deformities in each case requires specific technical solutions. Defects and deformation of the ear lobe are well removed by local plastic surgery.
Keywords: otoplasty , ear abnormalities, congenital deformation of the ear auricle, macrotia, criptotia.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS