Treatment of acute pancreatitis using low-level laser irradiation
The present study is based on examination and treatment of 252 patients with acute pancreatitis. Combined therapy of acute destructive pancreatitis with intravenous laser blood irradiation, local, combined transcutaneous laser therapy, mini-invasive endoscopic interventions allowed in 67.7% of cases, prevent infection foci of destruction, shorten hospitalization and reduce mortality.
At the same time in sterile necrotizing pancreatitis mortality was reduced from 24.4% to 5.1% and in infected pancreatic necrosis - from 42.8% to 23.1%. Pronounced anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effect of low-intensity laser radiation indicates the feasibility of its inclusion in the scheme of complex treatment of acute pancreatitis.
Keywords: low-intensity laser radiation, acute pancreatitis, panreonecrosis.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS