BY THE STUDY OF TUMORS AND TUMOR PROCESSES OF HUMAN BONES
Analysis of the archiving findings shows that in 11 years (1992 to 2003.) for examination and treatment in Cancer Research Center, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan, there were 142 patients with various bone tumors. In 117 (82,0%) patients had a malignant origin of tumor in 18 patients (13.0%) patients had benign tumors of the structure, in 7 (5.0%) had tumor-like processes.
Comparative analysis of morphological structure of bone tumors from the Mayo Clinic established a high percentage (34.5%) patients with osteogenic tumors and low levels of hematopoietic (40,6%) and chondrogenic tumors (11,5%), which must be considered when conducting screening.
A detailed study of the incidence of osteosarcomas (OS) of bones showed that compared with the data of foreign researchers operating at 0.45 cases more than in RT per 100 thousand population, while female to male ratio was 2:1, indicating that the prevalence of this pathology in women.
Keywords: osteosarcoma, tumor-like processes, bone tumors, osteogenic tumor.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS