INVAGINATION ANASTOMOSES IN SURGERY OF LARGE INTESTINE
The analysis of results of surgical care of 49 patients with diseases of large intestine, the resection of the intestine with invagination anastomosis was made. It was proved that putting of invagination anastomoses on the intestine with intubation over a line of anastomosis decreases the number of insolvent stitches and is a method of choice during the resection of different parts of large intestine.
Keywords: large intestine, invagination anastomosis.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS