doi: doi: 10.25005/2074-0581-2016-18-5-16
PERFECTION OF DIAGNOSTIC METHODS AND SURGICAL TREATMENT OF COMPLEX FORMS OF PILONIDAL DISEASE
Chair of General Surgery № 1 Avicenna TSMU
The results of surgical treatment of 106 patients with complex forms of pilonidal disease were analyzed. The authors put forward perfection of diagnostic methods and surgical treatment of patients with pilonidal disease. In order to prevent recurrence of the disease, it is recommended as much as possible to excise the scarred tissue and pilonidal sinus as a source of oxidative stress, as well as correction by intravenous injection of 400 ml Remaksol in the course of 5-8 days. Suggested surgical treatment method of complex form of pilonidal disease with carrying of antioxidative and antihypoxic therapy in a remote period allowed to decrease of post operation complications from 17% up to 8.9% and recurrence from 8.5% up to 2.2%.
Keywords: pilonidal disease, recurrence of fistula, pilonidal sinus.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS