STATE OF IMMUNOLOGICAL RESPONSE IN PREGNANT WOMEN WITH CHLAMYDIAL INFECTION
Tajik Research Institute of Preventive Medicine MH and SPP RT
The parameters of immunological response in 60 pregnant women diagnosed with chlamydia are estimated.
It was revealed the pregnant women with chronic chlamydial infection is characterized by a high content of IgG in serum – antibodies to Chlamydia antigen, whereas at acute forms disease this trend is not detected, it can use as a diagnostic criteria in the differential diagnosis of acute and chronic chlamydia.
Indicators of T- and B-cell immunity in women with chlamydia have revealed a significant reduction in the peripheral blood of the absolute number of CD3, CD4 and CD8 lymphocytes, due to their redistribution – from the peripheral blood into the tissues and the direct involvement of these cells in tissue inflammation. Quantitative increase CD20-cells in peripheral blood at I and II trimester of pregnancy indicates the activation of the humoral mechanisms involved in inflammatory process.
Keywords: chlamydia, chlamydial infection , pregnancy, immunological response.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS