Study of dynamics quality of life in patients by bio-resonance therapy using in complex treatment of hypothyroidism
Northwestern State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Russia
The proposed scheme of treatment patients with hypothyroidism using bio-resonance therapy (BRT) is optimal and increases the effectiveness of treatment compared to the same medical therapy. After therapy in the study group compared with the control group and the placebo group, the quality of life, anxiety and depression largely improved. Control examination after 6 months showed that the tested values of quality of life, anxiety and depression in the study group not only did not decrease, and even become better than in the other two groups. The results obtained in the study group shows the effectiveness of BRT in the complex treatment of hypothyroidism. Currently, the use of non-invasive techniques in the treatment of endocrine diseases is actual and BRT method was for the first time used in treatment of hypothyroidism.
Keywords: hypothyroidism, quality of life, anxiety, depression, bioresonance therapy, basic therapy, targeted therapy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS