Laparoscopic simultaneous operations in combined surgical abdominal diseases
1Chair of Surgical Diseases № 2 Avicenna TSMU
2Theraputic Diagnostic Center «Varorud»
2Medical sanitarian unit TALCO, Tursunzade
The article presents the results of first experience of laparoscopic simultaneous operations in abdominal combined surgical diseases (CSD) in the Republic of Tajikistan. Over the past 10 years in 297 patients suffering from CSDof abdominal organs, the authors performed simultaneous laparoscopic surgery, of whom in 186 (62,7%) patients the primary surgical disease was chronic calculouscholecystitis, in 70 (23,5%) – cyst liver, in 33 (11,1%) – a various gynecological diseases of the pelvic organs, and in 8 (2,7%) – a sliding hiatal hernia.
Fromall surveyed 197 (68,1%) patients had concomitant surgical abdominal disease had been diagnosed before surgery, the remaining 92 (31,9%) – on the diagnostic stage of surgery. At the same time, the authors applied a technique of laparoscopic surgery to correct concomitant surgical pathology using mini-laparotomy access in 68 (22,8%) patients.
In the immediate postoperative period low incidence of various complications is noted, duration of surgery, on average, was 80,0±10,0 minutes, the average bed-day hospital stay was 5,2±0,5 days, lethal outcomes areno observed.
Keywords: combined surgical diseases, simultaneous surgery, laparoscopy, hydatidcyst.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS