Enteral correction in of endotoxemia in widespread peritonitis
1Chair of surgical diseases №1 Avicenna, TSMU
2Chair of Surgery SEI «Institute of Postgraduate Education in the health sector «the Ministry of Health and the SPP RT
The paper analyzes the results of enteral correction atendotoxemia in 140 patients with widespread purulent peritonitis.
The authors found that performing of enteral lavage by solution Reamberin and entersorption by Duphalac contributeto restore the small intestine function and to correct endotoxemiaat the early stages in 18 cases. For example, post-operative complications at the early postoperative period in patients from main group occurred in 4 (22,2%) cases with 1 (5,5%) deaths. While in the patients from the control group in 9 (60%) cases observed pyo-inflammatory complications with 5 (33,3%) cases of deaths.
Keywords: widespread peritonitis, enteral insufficiency syndrome, Reamberin, Duphalac.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS