Effectiveness of controlled therapy of arterial hypertension in persons of middle age
Chair of Propaedeutics of Internal Medicine Avicenna TSMU
The results of the comparative assessment the effectiveness of mild and moderate arterial hypertension (AH) therapy in 117 middle-aged men receiving the traditional (group 1) and controlled (group 2) therapy were shown in article.
It was found that as on background of traditional therapy and controlled hypertension at hospital discharge, compared with initial data, there was a significant increase in proportion of confined to treatment, reducing the average levels of systolic and diastolic blood pressure, increase in the frequency of optimal blood pressure profile. However, according to a prospective study, the therapeutic effect of controlled treatment of mild and moderate hypertension in middle-aged men is preserved much longer than the traditional one.
In group 1 patients proportion of confined to treatment during the observation gradually decreased (<0,05), SBP and DBP levels at the end of observation were higher than those at discharge (<0,05), decreased the frequency of optimal daily blood pressure profile. In 2 patients, despite a slight decrease in confined to treatment, increase the levels of systolic and diastolic blood pressure, decrease the optimaldaily BP profile, their values at discharge and at the end of the observation did not differ significantly (>0,05). A statistically significant reduction in the incidence of inadequate nocturnal SBP reduction (p<0,001) found only at a controlled therapy.
Keywords: arterial hypertension, confined to treatment.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS