Comparative evaluation of different surgical methods of treatment varicocele at pathospermia
Department of surgical diseases №2 Avicenna TSMU; Republican Scientific Center for Cardiovascular Surgery
In this paper the comparative analysis of the treatment varicocele at pathospermia after surgery by Ivanissevich and by vascularization was shown. The clinical and hemodynamic parameters before and after surgerywere studied. It was revealed that after vascularization surgery circulation in testicles significantly improved, and in patients with testicles hypotrophy their volume was increased. At the same time, quality and quantity of sperm are improved, incidence of pathospermiais decreased.
Keywords: varicocele, pathospermia, hypotrophy, the linear velocity of blood flow, resistance index, the volume of the testicles.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS