Rehabilitation of patients and long-term results after endoscopic methods of nephrectomy for benign kidney disease
1Chair of endoscopic urology faculty postgraduate training of health workers, Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship
2Republican Research Center «Urology» MH RT
The paper summarizes the results of the analysis of survey data and treatment of 144 patients after laparoscopic, retroperitoneoscopic and traditional methods nephrectomy. Clinical studies have shown that using traditional methods for removing kidney significantly prolongs hospital stay, the average number of bed-days in this case was 9,8±1,6, and after laparoscopic – 6,8±1,2 and retroperitoneoscopic operations – 6,2±1,8. Period of rehabilitation and return patients to normal life after videoendoscopic methods of nephrectomy (15 to 25 days, an average of 20) was less than after open surgery (25 to 40 days, on average – 30 days).
Complications at long-term results after traditional open nephrectomy was significantly greater than after videoendoscopic operations and occurred in 26 (74,4%) and 8 (9,0%) patients, respectively.
Keywords: open nephrectomy , retroperitoneoscopic nephrectomy, laparoscopic nephrectomy , nephroureterectomy, benign kidney disease .
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS