Minimally invasive surgical treatment of chronic intracranial hematomas
Chair of Neurosurgery Avicenna TSMU
Retrospective analysis of the results of treatment 80 patients with chronic intracranial hematomas was conducted.
In chronic epidural hematoma surgery under local anesthesia patients was performed for 15 (18,6%), under general anesthesia – 10 (12,5%). Less traumatic, minimally invasive surgical method used in 21 (26,3%) patients. In our observations every second (50%) patients had chronic subdural hematomas. The control CT scan showed the disappearance of the hematoma and clinically regress of neurological disordersin all patients.
Keywords: computed tomography, chronic intracranial hematoma , minimally invasive surgery.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS