The importance of conservative therapy in complex surgical treatment of proctologic non-neoplastic diseases in women
Proposed conservative therapy, as independent method of treatment is indicated for patients with postpartal anal incontinence I level, rectocele I degree and fresh perineal ruptures during childbirth II degree. The use of complex conservative therapy as a preoperative preparation by improving the indicators of functional state of obturative apparatus and motor-evacuation activity of the rectum provides the effectiveness of surgical intervention. The use of complex conservative therapy in postoperative period allows to accelerate the recovery of lost functions.
Keywords: rectocele , perineal rupture during delivery, postpartal anal incontinence.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS