The application of vascularized soft tissues in addition to repair of defects of nerves of upper extremity
In the article the experience of the application of vascularized flaps on patients with nerves defects was discussed. Total 21 patients were operated with application of vascularized flaps including functioning muscle flaps (9) and for coverage of reconstructed nerves (12). Operations allowed to achieve better functional results and to cover reconstructed nerves with good esthetic outcomes.
Keywords: nerve defect , upper exptremity, nerve grafting, functioning flaps , vascularized flaps.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS