Features of deferred surgical treatment of bladder exstrophy in children
The results of examination and surgical treatment of 45 patients with bladder exstrophy in the period from 1980 to 2011 were presented in article. Patients were divided into two groups in depending on preoperative preparation and kind of surgery. Early postoperative complications occurred in 7 (70%) of 10 patients in the control group and in 6 (17,1%) of 35 patients of the main group.
In the promote time after surgery, good results obtained in 2 (20%), satisfactory - in 2 (20%) and unsatisfactory - in 6 (60%) in children from the control group (n=10), and in children from the main group (n=25) good results were observed in 18 (72%), satisfactory - in 4 (16%) and unsatisfactory - in 3 (12%). Application of proposed devices for urinary diversion and pubic bone fixation made it possible to reduce postoperative complications and btain good results.
Keywords: bladder exstrophy, cystoplasty by local tissues, congenital malformation.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS