Analysis of the life quality in patients with disseminated breast cancer receiving different mode of hormonotherapy in depend on age
The findings obtained during our study showed in terms of quality of life (QOL) in postmenopausal women under 60 years, suffering from metastatic breast cancer (DBC) use the drug 'Tamoxifen' as first- line hormone therapy (HT ) is justified, because relative increase of QOL in this group of patients reached 22.4%, 20.7%. For patients 60 years and over Tamoxifen as first-line HT is not advisable, because improvement of QOL of these patients did not reach statistical significance for the year of observation, and relative increase of the rate does not exceed 14.2%. In addition, this result below from indicator registered in the group of patients DRMZH 60 years and older who receive aromatase inhibitors, which amounted to 31.5%.
Keywords: disseminated breast cancer, hormone therapy, quality of life.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS