Some features of diagnosis and treatment of patients with adrenal tumors
Analysis the results of surgical treatment of the adrenal gland tumors, accompanied by persistent high blood pressure was done in article. The necessary amount of diagnostic procedures and surgical treatment of adrenal pathological process depending on the size of the tumor were determined. In diameter of tumors less than 5 cm, the authors prefer mini-invasive access for the removal and for massive tumors considered optimal toraco-lumbotomic access. Taking into account the features of blood supply of adrenal glands, close them to the magistral vessels, the surgical treatment of diseases of the adrenal advisable to carry out in the departments of vascular surgery.
Keywords: adrenal tumors , hypertension.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS