RESULTS OF SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH LIVER ECHINOCOCCOSIS COMPLICATED WITH OBTURATION JAUNDICE
The analysis of results of the treatment of 366 patients with liver echinococcosis was made. Echinococcosis of liver combined with obturation jaundice in 73 (19,9%) patients was. USI, CT, MRT and laparoscopy were used for the examination. They gave a preference to stage treatment with at the 1st phase - endoscopic operation. Instrumental removing of fragments of chitin capsule was made in 39,7% patients. Traditional surgical operation was made in 60,3%. Worked out tactics allowed to improve treatment results, to decrease the number of complications to 8,2%, lethality index to 4,1%.
Keywords: complicated echinococcosis, obturation jaundice , endoscopic operation, nasal biliar drainage.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS