APPLICATION OF MEDIAL PLANTAR FLAP IN SURGICAL TREATMENT OF SOFT TISSUES DEFECTS OF CALCANEAL AREA
The work is devoted surgical treatment of soft tissue defects of calcaneal area with application medial plantar flap at 12 patients. In the 5 cases flap is replaced in a free variant from contralateral foot. In the other 7 cases medial plantar flap is moved to in a neurovascular pedicle from the ipsilateral foot. Including in 2 cases in the absence of magisterial blood-groove on tibial posterior arteries it was applied a non-standard way flap mobilization, developed by authors. The analysis of the remote results has shown that all applied variants of a flap have equally good efficiency, and the choice of a variant of a flap is dictated by a condition of soft tissue plantar side of the ipsilateral and contralateral foots, the defect area, and also a blood-groove condition in vessels of pool of tibial posterior artery.
Keywords: medial plantar flap, soft tissue defects of calcaneal area.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS