VIDEOLAPAROSCOPIC ECHINICOCCECTOMY OF LIVER - FIRST STEPS
In the article the results of videolaparoscopic echinococcectomy of the liver in 24 patients are given. The principal indications to operation are determined, the peculiarities of operation-technic with the analysis of possible variations are stated in ditail. Big attention is gived to prophylaxis of the parasite-dissimination during of the operation. The advantage of videolaparoscopic echinococcectomy is determined.
Keywords: echinococcosis, videolaparoscopy, echinococcectomy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS